It has long been known that walnuts are very useful for human health. They include a huge amount of nutrients, in addition, the taste of walnuts will delight even the most captious critics.
The benefits of green walnut peel and kernels
The peel of an unripe walnut contains a huge amount of vitamin C, 8 times more than black currants and 50 times more than lemons.
Also in the cores a lot of vitamin E and PP, iodine, phytonicides, carbohydrates, polysaturated fatty acids and tannins.
All these components make green walnuts not only very tasty, but also a useful product that has a beneficial effect on both physical and emotional state of human health:
- thyroid function and metabolic rate improves;
- increases the body's resistance to various diseases;
- vascular walls become more elastic;
- normal functioning of the cardiovascular system;
- the nervous strain is removed, it is easier for the person to cope with stressful situations;
- significantly increased the level of intelligence, thinking and ingenuity;
- with regular use of green walnuts, you can see that constant fatigue and drowsiness begin to disappear;
- the body is cleared of various slags and toxins, as well as viruses and bacteria;
- green walnut prevents inflammation in the stomach or intestines;
- You can also notice an improvement in the condition of the skin, it becomes more healthy and young.
All the benefits of this product are explained by its rich chemical composition, looking at which you can see that walnut includes the following ingredients:
- vitamins A, PP, C, E, K and group B;
- essential oils;
- various minerals, such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, sulfur, fluorine, copper, etc.
So, how many calories, proteins, fats and carbohydrates contain nuts? 100 grams contains:
|Calorie content||656 kcal|
|Alimentary fiber||6.1 grams|
100 grams of walnuts can replace a full meal.
Useful and healing properties for the body
If you regularly eat several nuts a day, it is possible to significantly improve the general condition of the body and to prevent many diseases.
Walnuts are believed to affect human health in the following ways:
- help improve immunity and overall body resistance;
- beneficial effect on digestion, prevents constipation;
- support the natural microflora of the gastrointestinal tract;
- increase the amount of hemoglobin;
- reduce the risk of developing an unfair tumor;
- help in the restoration of the walls of blood vessels;
- normalize blood circulation;
- remove cholesterol, which reduces the risk of a heart attack or stroke;
- strengthen memory and improve brain activity;
- restore vision;
- give strength to the body, relieve drowsiness and fatigue.
Among other things, walnuts are considered simply indispensable in a metropolis. They help to cope with everyday stresses and remove radiation from the body.
Despite the huge number of advantages, if used improperly, you can harm your own health. If you eat more than 5-7 pieces per day, then rash in the mouth, tonsil irritation, diathesis and colitis may occur.
What other harm is possible? Such kernels cannot be eaten by people suffering from the following diseases:
- skin diseases;
- bowel disorders;
- high clotting of the skin;
- the presence of an allergic reaction.
Walnuts are very useful, but only if you take into account all the contraindications and do not exceed the dosage.
Walnut - about taste and benefits:
Medical tincture of young walnut Accept in the following cases:
- digestive problems and stomach pain;
- lack of iodine, problems in the thyroid gland and metabolic disorders;
- various diseases of the female reproductive system;
- nerve strain;
- such a tool is also used to remove toxins and toxins.
40 dairy nuts are finely cut and poured with a liter of vodka, after which they insist 2 weeks in a dark, cool place. Tincture is taken throughout the month 3 times a day before meals.
Walnut shells also brings great benefits to the body. There are several recipes for the preparation of such raw materials:
|Cleansing the blood vessels and bronchi, excretion of toxins. help in the fight against tumors and neoplasms.||The shell of 15 nuts is crushed and combined with 500 milliliters of vodka, after which they insist exactly one week in a dark and cold place, while occasionally stirring. Take this tool for 15 milliliters before breakfast.|
|Used for rinsing eyes with conjunctivitis and as an external agent for gynecological diseases of the external genital organs.||The shell of the 10 nuts is laid out into small pieces, poured with a liter of water and boiled for 15 minutes. After that, 10 milliliters of broth is diluted in half a glass of water and used depending on the problem.|
|Disorders in the thyroid gland.||15 grams of crushed partitions pour a glass of hot water and insist 30 minutes in a warm place. The tool is taken in a tablespoon 3 times a day in a course of 10 in 10 days.|
Alcohol tincture can also be used as a warming agent for arthritis, radiculitis, etc.
From young fruits make jam. Kernels use for preparing various desserts, including as an addition to pies, cakes, ice cream or chocolate.
Walnuts are considered a must-have ingredient of various oriental sweets. These nuts are perfectly combined with vegetable salads, meat and fish.
Butter, obtained from walnuts, is used to make various savory sauces.
Walnuts are very popular among a large number of the population of the planet. These healing kernels are used as a component for the preparation of traditional medicine, and in cooking.
Product of the day. Walnut: